Thursday 13 January 2011

its all moving so fast...

well since my last blog ive had alot to think about...

in fact, so much, i cant actually remember what i was thinking about!

apart from the fact that i am now an official Barclays bird! the phonecall id been waiting for arrived a couple of days ago, asking me if i wanted a full time job in a back...

er, YEAH!!

so, be that as it may, i still had to wait for all my background checks and what have you, but at tea time today, all was confirmed that im not a criminal or that im not terrible with the little money i have so now, its official! i just have to wait for another phonecall that tells me where im going, doing what training exactly and what size my uniform is. do they do a size f.a.t?

lol i jest but it is true, i a few pounds over heavy, but thats all gonna change this year! i wont have time to sit around and eat my way out of existence, plus im on my own kind of diet (basically watch what im eating, log it into my FatNav on my phone and make sure i dont go over my points!) then i have my Wii to dance the flab away, as well as Wii plus, for my new phase of loving yoga, (the basic type anyways) none of that, bend so far over i see my arse and the very near future! that is for the pro's pass times!!

also, i actually got the chance to read a book all the way through without putting it down, returning to it months later and totally forgetting the storyline! (my memory isnt great to begin with!) and no, i do NOT read the vampire/werewolf books!! i read them YEARS before Hollywood even got a sniff of Twilight. the books are great, cant fault them, but the films? really? come on, Bella, (aka Bellend as i call her) is one of thee worst things i have seen on tv, and i watch Jeremy Kyle a couple of times!!

her dying scene to begin with, i mean Jesus, i was practically dying from embarassment and anger! i could have done a better job, (and i now alot of people could say that) but this was the genuine thought running through my mind for the whole hour and a half or so! my own sister had to shush my in the cinema because i felt that my vocal justice had to be heard!! and, in the book, she isnt that bad, a lil clumsy, yes, but not to the extent when her own mind cant form a logical sentence! Bella, s-s-s-stutter much? furthermore, Edward is this cool, mysterious figure who you cant help be attracted to, and, fair enough, Robert Patterson is a lil hot, he just doesnt fit in my mind! hes all needy and monotone...just not a good standard Rob, sorry...

i think i may have to end my Twishite rant before it takes over my life (and my blog) because the amounts of 'discussions' ive had about it are too monumental! and i must admit (last thing i promise) i will probably go and see the last film just to see how they actually do the major storyline ending...because *SPOILER ALERT* its a big ending, a lil predicted at times, but a good one i must say!

so amid all the vampire/werewolf drivvle, things are moving on up! cant wait to start my job on monday, which means ill be earning money quicker so i can actually afford Vegas, and be able to afford to drive and see my friends more! oh joy of joys! i canni wait!!

im gonna dedicate my blogs to my lovely bf and beautiful friends! they mean the world to me! forever and over again!!

so that is all for now, (basically because i keep getting distracted my a good film and texting lol)

be back soon!

Kath x.x.x :D

No comments:

Post a Comment