Wednesday 12 January 2011

its all uphill from here...

well, what a good time to start a blog! the beginning of the year lol! im new to this type of thing, so bare with me!

a very good friend of mine gave me the idea to start a blog! it may be copying, but imitation is the biggest form of flattery!

i guess that this type of thing can create a sudden burst of inspiration or be an escape for the things you want to talk about, but you dont know if there is one single person you can talk to about it!

so to start, i have just finished uni doing a drama degree at Edge Hill in Ormskirk dand it was the best thing ive ever done!! ive done some amazing things, (things i never knew my body could do!), and met some wonderful people! ive also had some heart aches and friendship breaks, but now i feel all is well in the world.

the experience i have taken from this time has really begun to build the foundations of who i really am as a person. this is also thanks to the beautiful people i still have in my life!

im in a loving relationship and even though we have our ups and downs, i wouldnt change it for the world! we get each other, we understand whats what and who we are beginning to become! we've started this journey together, and we both want to see it to the end together. he completes me, and i complete him!

my beautiful friends, where would i be without them? in a long forgotten land of saneness i think!! they are my life and i wouldnt change them for the world! they say that friends are family that you choose for yourself, but i didnt choose these friends, they came to me from destiny, and i wouldnt change one single moment ive spent with them. they are my family, and as it stands, thats whether they like it or not!

my family are the heritage that movie stars dream of. yes there are problems within that, but we all stick together, because blood will always be thicker than water. (even when i ask for something, its like trying to get blood from a stone hehehe!!)

lst year, i said goodbye to my first car Bessy, which broke a piece off my heart forever, but i now have Clio, who is such a gem i just cant believe how lucky i am!! there were many memories with Bessy, but they will always live on, and there are new adventures arising with Clio.

i must say, it is crap living in the UK, but everyone i love is here, so it cant possibly be that bad! the people who make it worse have nothing to do with me, so i blame it on them, (and so does Jeremy Kyle i think!!) but its been awful being a BA Honours student, venturing out into the big bad world, and the best job i could get was one at a hardware store, selling tools and what not. on that wage i couldnt move on with my life! im either ay my dads house, or mums house of the bfs, because after 3 years of living independantly, i didnt have a place to call my own. to make my stamp on the map and say, "yes, thats my house. house party?"

but, as the title states, its all uphill from here! im not the exercise type, but i know its going to be hard going, but im a tough one! i have a new job starting soon, plus im going to Las Vegas in March for my 21/22nd birthday!! so there are things to look forward to!!


so as i finish my massive essay of the blog variety, the first of many, id just like to finish on a small note which has a big impact, "always love, no matter what. always hug, it means alot. always cry, its good to let go. always smile, its nice to show!"

friends are like fires. they warm you when you sit near them. but when you leave, that lingering memory of that warm glow will always stay with you.

be back soon.

much love

Kath :D x.x.x <3

No comments:

Post a Comment